TLIC3036 Apply safe car driving behaviours
Nationally accredited training course delivered by highly experienced industry specialists. This course is conducted over 1 day.
Delivered by Expert Training Group in partnership with Advanced Driver Training Centre, this unit involves the skills and knowledge required for higher-order safe driving. This unit applies to any driver required to apply safe driving behaviours. This includes higher-order skills involving broad cognitive, technical, communication and vehicle management. It also requires knowledge about hazard perception, risk control and safe driving behaviour, judgement, decision making and multi-tasking, that builds on driver licence requirements across a range of vehicles and driving situations. Safe car driving behaviours are applied without supervision.
Nationally accredited units are:
- TLIC3036 Apply safe car driving behaviours
Please contact ADTC on 1300 866 156 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for a quotation to provide training for your employees in your company.
Topics covered in the course are:
- Apply relevant legislation applicable to safe car driving
- Apply safe car driving behaviours
- Apply low-risk driving strategies
- Explain risk factors that contribute to accidents when driving a car
- Apply operation and car control skills
- Carry out slow speed manoeuvres to a high level of technical competence